We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by
law. You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Sioux Falls
Hot Spots contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the information collection processes on these
sites and cannot control how the information is used.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or
incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Business Name and Contact Person Name;
- Business information including phone, email address, etc.;
- Demographic information such as physical address and postal code; and
- Other information relevant to subscribing to a membership at this web site.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following
- When you purchase a membership, we will contact you by email to confirm your listing and to update you on the status of your
- We may use your comments and/or feedback to improve our web site services and for promotional purposes.
- We may periodically send you promotional email about new services and/or special offers or other information which we think
you may find interesting using the email and/or physical address which you have provided.
Last Update: May 14, 2010